401k and 403b plans have become the primary retirement vehicle for millions of Americans. Did you know that as a 401k or 403b plan sponsor you have a fiduciary responsibility to your plan and employees? We help plan sponsors to understand these responsibilities and put procedures into place to keep their plans compliant with Department of Labor regulations and provide education to employees investing for retirement.
- Plan evaluation and analysis.
- Fee assessment and comparison to industry averages to let you know where you stand
- Review of current fund line up
- Plan sponsor education
- We help you to understand your fiduciary responsibilities and develop processes to keep your plan compliant
- Establishment of committees and proactive review schedules
- Employee education and support
- Periodic plan benchmarking to ensure your recordkeeper is keeping up with their competitors in pricing, service, and support